Every law case begins with the initial consultation of the family law attorney boise idaho . It is an opportunity to learn the legal process, explain the situation to the lawyer, develop a strategy and ask questions. During the first consultation, the lawyer listens to the facts of the case. Be truthful.
Here are some of the questions to ask an attorney
1. Is his specialty family law? How many family disputes cases has he handled in the past?
2. What are the similar cases that he has handled in the past?
3. Ask him if there are any unique features in the case.
4. What percentage of cases has he succeeded in the past?
5. How many years has he been practising law?
1. Ask him if he is handling the case personally by himself or if there are his associates as well
2. Enquire him if he has time to take the cases at this point of time
3. Will the family law attorney Boise Idaho be able to give full attention to the case?
1. Enquire if he works on retainer. Ask him for alternate choices when the retainer runs out
2. Enquire about the hourly rate
3. Ask about the hidden costs. This includes filing charges, photocopies, additional costs related to travel, the investigation related to the case
1. Ask him if he can estimate the total cost upfront
2. What factors can influence the estimation?
3. What is the good side of the case?
4. What is his expectation from his client?
5. Does the family law attorney Boise Idaho encourage mediation?
1. Ask him if he provides photocopies of the correspondence sent out related to the case
2. Will the copies be shared online or through the mail?